Friday, June 06, 2008

Amazing Sabah






I browsed some forwarded e-mails sent to me today. Left them unread for so long, and I stumbled upon some beautiful pictured captured in Sabah. The first photo is taken in Kota Kinabalu, and is actually a slump area where illegal Filipinos live. Life is hard on some people, but the photo here is just so serene. The second photo is of a clown fish, and I might hear many of you shouting "Nemo!". I miss diving so much, and must pick up this hobby again. The sea is calling me. As for the 3rd photo, I believe it's taken in Sipadan. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just love the crystal clear waters in islands like these.
I will be sending in my borang penempatan sometime next week to my KPF. I will be applying for Sabah as my 1st choice this time around. Hopefully I will not be retained in Perlis. I'm just too depressed here.
Ok, have a nice weekend guys!! Dzienkuje!

No comments: